Rye Brook is a village in Westchester County, New York, United States, within the town of Rye. The population was 9,347 at the 2010 census.
Rye Brook has been designated as a Tree City USA for 14 years.
Within the village lie two school districts, the Port Chester–Rye Union Free School District and the Blind Brook School District. Blind Brook makes up approximately 70% of the village and Port Chester covers the remaining 30%.
Blind Brook High School is the only high school in the Blind Brook School District.
Rye Brook is located at 41°1′11″N 73°41′0″W (41.019767, -73.683419).
According to the United States Census Bureau, the village has a total area of 3.5 square miles (9.1 km2), all of which is land.
Find Your Way Around Rye Brook
Rye Brook - Market Stats
National and County-wide news sources are slow and do not accurately represent what is happening in the Rye Brook area. Our Statistics are updated every few days to keep you up to date. Choose an area from the list below to see the latest information!
Median PriceRye Brook, NY
Avg Days on MarketRye Brook, NY
Avg Price Per Sq FtRye Brook, NY
Median Sq FtRye Brook, NY
InventoryRye Brook, NY
Median Market IndexRye Brook, NY