Rye Brook

About Rye Brook

Rye Brook is a village in Westchester County, New York, United States, within the town of Rye. Rye Brook has been designated as a Tree City USA for 14 years. The village is home to the William E. Ward House, which was added to the National Register of Historic Places in 1976. Also known as Ward's Castle, it was the home of the National Cartoon Museum, established by Mort Walker, the creator of Beetle Bailey, from 1976 to 1992. In 1983, 800 Westchester Avenue, described as the "Taj Mahal of Rye Brook" and the "contemporary equivalent to the classical villa," was constructed as the General Foods Corporate Headquarters. Rye Brook residents have access to the historic Rye Town Park-Bathing Complex and Oakland Beach through the town of Rye, although the complex is located in the city of Rye, a separate municipality. Rye Brook has six main par

Rye Brook is a village in Westchester County, New York, United States, within the town of Rye. Rye Brook has been designated as a Tree City USA for 14 years. The village is home to the William E. Ward House, which was added to the National Register of Historic Places in 1976. Also known as Ward's Castle, it was the home of the National Cartoon Museum, established by Mort Walker, the creator of Beetle Bailey, from 1976 to 1992. In 1983, 800 Westchester Avenue, described as the "Taj Mahal of Rye Brook" and the "contemporary equivalent to the classical villa," was constructed as the General Foods Corporate Headquarters.

Rye Brook residents have access to the historic Rye Town Park-Bathing Complex and Oakland Beach through the town of Rye, although the complex is located in the city of Rye, a separate municipality. Rye Brook has six main parks totaling nearly 100 acres. Within the village lie two school districts, the Port Chester-Rye Union Free School District and the Blind Brook School District. Blind Brook makes up approximately 70% of the village and Port Chester covers the remaining 30%. Blind Brook High School is the only high school in the Blind Brook School District, and is ranked #22 in the state and #159 in the United States, according to U.S. News & World Report's 2018 "Best High Schools" rankings. Port Chester High School is the only high school in the Port Chester-Rye Union Free School District, and is ranked #134 in the state and #1481 in the United States, according to U.S. News & World Report's 2018 "Best High Schools" rankings.

source: wikipedia.org

Read More ▾
View Properties
Avg Work Commute
0 mins
Median Age
0
Median Area Income
$0
Median Sale Price
$0

The Commute

Travel Methods

To City Center

Rye Brook Sales Data

Residential Sales
0 +0%

Percentage change from latest quarter vs same time period previous year

Median Sale Price
$0 +0%

Data compiled using 3rd quarter 2020 data vs. same period from 2019

Median Sales Price

Q3 2020
MEDIAN SALES PRICE
$928.0k
+ 0%
From Q2 2020
Arrow
$860.0k
0
$719.5k
0
$703.1k
0

Demographics

Population by Age Level. Median Age 46.58. Households: 3,518.

In Thousand of Dollars. (Median Income: $122,347)

Population by Education Level

Fair Market Rents

Rye Brook Schools & Education

Public & Private Institutions Of Learning

Education in the United States is provided by public, private and home schools. State governments set overall educational standards, often mandate standardized tests for K–12 public school systems and supervise, usually through a board of regents, state colleges, and universities. Discover the K12-powered public or private school that is best suited for your child's needs in the area.

Avg School Rating
3.8/5
Publically Funded
9
Catholic / Religious
1
Private / Charter
1

Where To Drink, Dine, Shop, Relax & Recline

Get your Instant Home Value…

Contact Us